Do you want support?
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY (MT35W; MQ40A; MCF32/40 COOLERS)
DOMETIC MAKES THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE MOBICOOL PRODUCTS ABOVE:
1. This Warranty is made only to the first purchaser (hereinafter referred to as the “Original Purchaser”), who acquires the Mobicool Product for his or her own use, and only when the Mobicool Product is operated within the continental United States or Canada.
2. WARRANTY PERIOD: This Warranty will be in effect for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. The Original Purchaser should retain a copy of the dated bill of sale as evidence of the date of purchase.
3. WARRANTY: This Warranty covers flat rate labor, specified parts, and freight. The Mobicool Product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of sale and under normal use. This Warranty does NOT cover conditions unrelated to the material or workmanship of the Mobicool Product. Such unrelated conditions include, but are not limited to: (a) damage not reported within 10 days of ownership; (b) damage or failure caused by installation of accessories or by use of replacement parts not manufactured and marketed by Dometic; (c) failure to follow normal or recommended maintenance; (d) failure to follow Dometic's instructions for use of the Mobicool Product; (e) reduced performance due to high altitude; (f) radio frequency interference (RFI) or electromagnetic interference (EMI); (g) 12 VDC system chassis ground decay and corrosion; (h) animal or insect infiltration which damages unit or inhibits performance; (i) any accident to, or misuse of, any part of the Mobicool Product and any alteration by anyone other than the Dometic or its authorized representative; (k) replacement of bulbs or fuses; and (l) normal wear.
4. WARRANTY COVERS DOMETIC COMPONENT PARTS: All Dometic component parts for the Mobicool Product are covered under this Limited Warranty.
5. WARRANTY REMEDY: In order to obtain the benefits of this Warranty, the Original Purchaser should email the SELLER at mobicoolsupport@ dometic.com or phone Dometic at 855-700-9808 for warranty authorization to repair or replace the product. If the SELLER determines that repairs to the Mobicool Product are to be made, then only authorized Dometic parts will be used.
6. Dometic does not authorize any person or company to create any Warranty obligations or liability on its behalf. This Warranty is not extended by the length of time during which user is deprived of the use of the Mobicool Product.
7. IN NO EVENT SHALL DOMETIC BE LIABLE FOR EITHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS INCLUDES ANY DAMAGE TO ANOTHER PRODUCT OR PRODUCTS RESULTING FROM A DEFECT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. THIS WARRANTY GIVES SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. No action to enforce this Warranty shall be commenced later than ninety (90) days after the expiration of the Warranty Period. Claims must be submitted in writing to the Dometic Warranty Department as noted below.
10. Dometic reserves the right to change the design of any Mobicool product without notice and with no obligation to make corresponding changes in Mobicool products previously manufactured.